its kinda scary how your whole life depends on how well you do as a teenager
Mind Palace John is fucking gorgeous.
Are you surprised
That’s how Sherlock sees him
the movie actually managed to make me laugh pretty hard with this omg
I feel like I should have seen that coming.
I LITERALLY STRUGGLE TO BELIEVE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVNT TRIED TIM TAMS, VEGEMITE, FAIRY BREAD, WIZZ FIZZ, CHICOS, MINTIES AND CARAMELLO KOALAS
U R MISSING SK MUCH
are those street names for drugs
don’t u hate it when u put ur fingers in the hole and the hole stretches or rips and everything just comes out
I PUT THAT IN THE TAGS STOP MESSAGING ME
a guy at school today was wearing this damn fine red nail polish and I heard these two girls whispering angrily and looking in his direction so I listened in expecting them to be weird about it and the first thing I hear is “how the HELL did he get it so good did he get it professionally done or something you need to ask him where he found that colour jesus fucking christ are you KIDDING me”
I think this is a good example of how the world should work.
I have been watching Lord of the Rings since 6:30am. I don’t know what year it is. I have forgotten the taste of bread, the sound of trees, the softness of the wind. I’ve even forgotten my own name
teacher: why didnt you do your homework last night??
me: im trying to save my virginity till i get out of high school sorry
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.